At present, our various food packaging usually uses ziplock bags. However, ziplock bags can also store french toast. If you can’t finish the french toast, you can first put it in a bag and refrigerate it. Do you like french toast? Do you know how to make french toast? This article will teach you how to make the best french toast.
The nine tips for making the best toast
French toast seems simple, but there are many minor problems when getting started. I hope it can help you! Here I will share with you nine key points when making toast.
- The ideal dough state for making toast is the complete stage. Because the toast dough is heavy, you need to beat the dough as much as possible to make the final fermentation smooth, and the organization is delicate until you can stretch out the dough.
- To make toast soft and aging slowly, dough with high water content (more than 75% water content) is often used. Dough with high water content is soft and weak in gluten strength. It is suggested that during essential fermentation, it is better to put the dough in a bag, and the bag’s support will have better fermentation. After primary fermentation for some time (30 minutes to 60 minutes), you turned over the dough to strengthen the gluten.
- To make the height of each peak of the baked toast uniform, you must evenly distribute it when you divide the dough, and there can be no big or small. Because there will be two rolls to exhaust afterward, the rounding after division should be as gentle as possible, do not damage the formed gluten, and do not over-round the dough, so as not to damage the smooth surface of the dough and prolong the relaxation time.
- When rolling, use both hands evenly. The rolled dough should be as thin and thick as possible. Do not exhaust all the air. It would be best to expel the large air bubbles and the tiny air bubbles. Shoot off.
- When rolling the roll, the smooth side is facing up. When turning over after moving, if the dough sticks to the table, please use your hands or a scraper to assist the dough in turning over.
- It is appropriate to roll 1.5 circles once and 2.5-3 processes for the second time. When moving, the first circle can be a little tighter, and then it can be rolled up according to the trend. The roll is too fast and too loose, and the number of circles is too much. Anything less will affect the dough expansion.
- After the dough is rolled, put the circles into the mold in the same direction to help the dough expand.
- During the final fermentation, if there is no professional oven, cover the lid of the toast box for fermentation to ensure the fermentation humidity. In addition to controlling the fermentation temperature between 35-38 °C, you should consider whether the temperature is average. If you use the bottom tube of the oven for fermentation, please put the toast mold on the upper layer of the range to avoid the temperature of the mold being too high.
- Toast baking is generally placed in the lower layer of the oven. First, because toast baking requires a higher primer, and second, to avoid over-coloring the surface of the bread. It is recommended to bake the molds on a baking sheet, which provides a more uniform temperature than a grill.
The best french toast recipe
Tri-color gradient toast
The tri-color gradient toast is fresh, healing, eye-catching, and delicious. The rich milk flavor of the toast is not greasy. A piece of toast is not enough to eat in seconds. Let’s make it quick.
- High-gluten flour 200g
- Yeast 3g
- Egg 26g
- Milk 120g
- Water 30g
- Sugar 40g
- Salt 3g
- Dry yeast 1g
- Butter 25g
- Monascus powder 2.5g
- Toast mold 450g
- Firstly, put the Chinese dough ingredients into the kneading bowl, knead it into a smooth, non-sticky dough, seal it with plastic wrap, and put it in the refrigerator for 8-12 hours.
- Secondly, put the medium dough into the fermentation cooker, put in the main dough, knead the ingredients at low speed except for the butter until it forms a ball, turn to the 3rd gear, and knead to the expansion stage. First, mix the butter and dough on low speed, turn to high speed and knead until complete. After 10 minutes, add the butter and knead to the exclusive location.
- Tirdly, divide the dough into three parts, one is the primary color, one is put in 1/4 of the red yeast rice powder and kneads well, and the other is mixed with the remaining red yeast rice powder.
- Shaping: Roll the three-color dough into a rectangle, roll it into a long strip, and ferment it from the toast mold to nine points full.
- Preheat the oven in advance, heat up and down at 190 degrees, put in the toast, and bake for 30 minutes. (Take it out after 25 minutes to see if it is cooked, avoid the temperature of different ovens being too high, take out the bread immediately after baking, and Place it on a drying wire to cool down.
- The toast made by yourself has no additives. You can put the toast in a bag and refrigerate it for 1-2 days.
- You need to adjust the oven temperature and baking time appropriately according to the function of your oven.
- Cool the toast to about 30 degrees, put it in a ziplock bag, and save it. The toast preserved in this way is softer.
2. Souffle toast
A toast that souffle lovers can’t stop, the rich, slightly bitter, and fragrant matcha and cocoa-flavored are rolled into the milky and tender toast bread, layer upon layer, and tearing by hand is more than addictive!
- Camellia Flour 420g
- Sugar 50g
- Salt 7g
- Milk powder 10g
- Fresh yeast15g
- Whole egg liquid 75g
- Milk 260 g
- Butter 30g
- Matcha souffle 80g
- Cocoa souffle 80g
- Matcha powder/cocoa powder 5g
- Firstly, after softening the butter, add sugar and mix well. Add the egg mixture one at a time and mix well, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Secondly, sput the dough ingredients except for the butter into the mixing bucket, mix evenly and knead to the expansion stage. After 10 minutes, add the softened butter and knead with the 1st gear, then turn the 3rd gear to the glove film after 20 minutes.
- Thirdly, the first fermentation is directly in the mixing bucket, and the knob is turned to the new toast setting. However, the machine defaults to low-temperature fermentation for one hour.
- Lastly, After 1 hour, the dough has doubled in size, and it will not shrink or collapse when you poke it.
- Please take out the fermented dough, press to release the air, and divide it into eight equal portions. After rounding, cover with plastic wrap and rest for 20 minutes.
- Spread about 20 grams of soufflé filling, roll it up, put four groups into the toast mold, and ferment at 36 degrees and 85% humidity until the mold is eight full. The width is roughly as wide as the toast mold.
- The fermented toast is coated with a layer of egg liquid, sprinkled with puff pastry, cut out with scissors, and sent to a preheated oven at 150/210 degrees for 45 minutes. After the surface is colored, cover it with tin foil in time.
3. Cheesy Purple Potato Shredded Toast
Winter is the season when toast is consumed the fastest. I can’t get up in the morning when it’s cold, so I have to eat a few slices of toast to go to work and eat raw toast for some time. Children especially like to eat stuffed toast. Cheesy Purple Potato Shredded Toast is very easy to make. Heat a purple potato, press it into a puree, add some cheese and butter to make a creamy purple potato filling,
- Japanese bread flour 50g
- Water 250g
- Low powder 50g
- Salt 5g
- Sugar 57g
- Soup 70g
- Milk 270g
- An egg
- Fresh yeast 13g
- Unsalted butter 40g
- Purple potato puree 200g
- Cream cheese 30g
- Unsalted butter 25g
- Powdered sugar 20g
- Make the soup seeds first. Put all the ingredients for the soup seeds into a small pot, heat it to a batter-like shape, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Filling: Peel the steamed purple potatoes and press them open with a spoon, add butter and cheese, and mix well with the hot air of the purple potatoes.
- Prepare all materials used. All materials are at room temperature.
- Except for the filling and butter, put all the ingredients into the mixer bowl of the cooker. Turn the 2nd gear and stir for 1 minute, then turn the 4th gear and stir for 3 minutes.
- After adding the butter, mix at slow speed two at speed 2, turn at speed four, and stir for 3 minutes. It takes 10 to 12 minutes to play the glove film.
- The surface of the dough is smooth. Please put it in the fresh-keeping box, use the fermentation function of the Changdi Xiaoganmao oven, and adjust the temperature to 28 degrees. The default time is one hour. I put a small box in the oven (the water box of the fermentation box) ) and put a little warm water to create humidity.
- The effect of fermentation in the oven is good, and the temperature is accurate.
- Divide the fermented dough into two parts. After rounding, let it relax for 15-20 minutes in an environment of 28 degrees.
- Firstly, you should exhauste the relaxed dough, roll out into a rectangular piece. Meanwhile, the width is about the same as the length of the toast box, and the purple potato filling is spread on half of the dough. Secondly, the purple potato filling I used was relatively dry. I used a fresh-keeping reusable ziplock bags to pack a proper amount of purple potato filling.I tore the reusable ziplock bags and spread it directly on the dough, so the operation was much more straightforward.
- Use a scraper to cut evenly on the dough. I cut seven times. Do not cut the folded part.
- Pinch the cut dough and twist it a few times.
- Hold the upper part of the dough with both hands, roll it up from top to bottom, and put it into the toast box after rolling it up.
- Start the preheating of the small greedy cat oven 10 minutes in advance. The preheating temperature is 160 degrees for the upper tube and 190 degrees for the lower box. After the surface of the dough is colored, it can be covered with tin foil according to the coloring situation to prevent the shell from being too dark.
- The soup toast is very soft. You can eat the toast when it is warm in your hands. It is gratifying to eat it with your hands.
1. Different brands of flour have further water absorption.
2. Hibags make reusable ziplock bags perfect for storing refrigerated toast. The reusable ziplock bags is green and environmentally friendly, with good airtightness.
Have you learned the French toast recipe introduced in the article? As the basic model of the bread family, French toast is super versatile. Whether you make it into a sandwich or paired with jam, eggs, and bacon, it’s irresistibly delicious.However, French toast is nutritious, tasty, and convenient, making it an excellent choice for breakfast! As long as you prepare a sizeable reusable ziplock bags of toast bread and a few simple ingredients on the weekend, you will have a quick and nutritious breakfast for the week.
Hibags is an excellent manufacturer of custom food packaging supplies. So, if you can’t finish your toast that day, you can put it in a reusable ziplock bags and put it in the refrigerator to keep refrigerated. Meanwhile, Hibags produces eco-friendly ziplock bags that you can use with confidence. After all, Hibags will provide you with the highest quality suppliers. However, if you need bulk wholesale ziplock bags, you can contact us.